New platform provides large organizations with enterprise-ready tool for collaborating and managing projects and processes
Bellevue, WA - June 12, 2012 - Smartsheet.com announced today the availability of the Smartsheet Enterprise Platform. Tens of thousands of teams use Smartsheet’s SaaS tool to collaborate and manage a wide variety of projects and workflows—from strategic plans and program tracking to product launches and HR processes. With its familiar spreadsheet look and feel, the popular collaborative solution combines users’ needs for easy-to-use tools with enhanced security and administrative controls expected by large-scale business applications.
“Every organization is having to respond to the BYOA phenomenon,” said Mark Mader, CEO of Smartsheet. “While there are consumer-friendly apps used by teams, few have the security and administrative controls to satisfy IT’s requirements to deploy them throughout the organization. Smartsheet’s new Enterprise Platform spans that gap by providing a user-endorsed collaboration solution with powerful controls for secure collaboration. As a result, Smartsheet is rapidly emerging as an integral part of organizations’ strategy for team and mobile collaboration.”
Responding to the need for secure collaboration, Smartsheet now offers:
- Multi-Device, Multi-Platform Mobility gives users and collaborators 24x7 access to their work, while IT gains new levels of insight into mobile usage
- Automated User Provisioning ensures everyone in the organization is automatically enrolled into a corporate account
- Collaborative Domain Definition enables the administrator to specify with whom (which domains) users can share information with outside the organization
- Single Sign-On manages access as part of the corporate login credentials
- Enhanced Data Security provides capabilities of detailed auditing, data encryption, and multi-site data center redundancy
Smartsheet is used by large organizations across all industries including Toyota, Enterasys, Siemens, Logitech, Toshiba, Metlife, Amy’s Kitchen, Pandora, HomeAway, Phillips, United Way, Macys, Madison Square Garden, and McAfee. Details about the Smartsheet Enterprise Platform can be found here.
Smartsheet.com, a leading enterprise SaaS collaboration solution for organizations, offers an innovative approach to collaborating on any project or process. Accessible from any device or browser, Smartsheet combines the ease of use of a spreadsheet with collaborative file sharing and discussions, visual timeline management and automated workflow capabilities. It’s used to manage diverse types of work including projects, programs, and core business operations. The award-winning app is trusted by tens of thousands of subscribing organizations in more than 100 countries.
Smartsheet is integrated with leading web services such as Google Apps, Box, and Salesforce. Located in Bellevue WA, the privately held company is backed by Madrona Venture Group, a leading venture capital firm. Visit http://www.smartsheet.com for more details.