Lead Sales Enablement Specialist
Smartsheeters truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership enables an environment that promotes personal and professional growth, as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
We’re looking for an individual contributor with a passion for storytelling, learning and enablement to join our Smartsheet Sales Effectiveness team.
Sales Effectiveness helps the Strategic sales team sell better, resulting in increased dollars per rep, higher average deal sizes and faster new rep ramp to achieve our revenue targets. You will develop and maintain sales tools, support the development of new solution sales kits and help manage the sales enablement workshop and onboarding programs.
The successful candidate has experience in creating sales playbooks and sales tools, has planned and executed sales training programs, has sold and is able to work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, performance-oriented environment.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating sales tools and building a resource hub
- Responsible for creating and synthesizing content for enablement workshops
- Support developing solution ‘sales enablement kits’ for targeted new solutions
- Incorporate newly developed commercial insights into sales deliverables
- Coordinate onboarding training, enablement workshops and the story program
- Comfortable analyzing and turning data into pictures and stories
- Assist in developing and rolling out an updated sales process
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in sales, sales support, education, learning & development or instructional design
- Proven communicator with exceptional written, verbal and storytelling skills
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in a sales enablement or learning role
- Experience as an enterprise sales rep or customer success manager
- Experience with The Challenger Sale and The Challenger Customer principles
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Tableau
- Experience using role-play automation systems
- Experience using Smartsheet
- Experience with video editing software