NLP Data Scientist
Do you like problem solving, getting things done. Do you have knowledge/skills around Natural Language Processing, do you want to use those skills in a live and challenging project.
Smartsheet UK is looking for an NLP Data Scientist to join the development team. Our business is built on finding top grade talent and getting out of their way while they build and improve our Converse service offering which enable users to build conversational business workflows. Our software team is small, highly efficient, and results oriented. We work in an agile apolitical environment that stays focused on building great software. We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
This position is based at our Edinburgh, Scotland site.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
- Articulate your theoretical ideas/algorithms to developers
- Developing prototypes for NLP models
- Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
- Engage with SRE teams to debug problems.
- MS or PHD in a related field or equivalent industry experience .
- Experience with developing software using one of the following programming languages
- Keen on optimization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis
Nice to Have:
- Contribution to any know research publications
- Familiarity with Linux system command line.