Do you like problem solving, getting things done. Keen on optimization and large scale systems development.
Smartsheet UK is looking for a Product Manager to join the growing Converse Product team. Our business is built on finding top grade talent and getting out of their way while they build and improve our Converse service offering which enable users to build conversational business workflows. Our software team is small, highly efficient, and results oriented. We work in an agile apolitical environment that stays focused on building great software. We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
This position is based at our Edinburgh, Scotland site and will report to the Converse Product Director
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Help drive the entire product development life cycle, from concept to release
- Analysis and metrics on usage, impact, and potential for product improvements.
- Market and Competitor Research
- Ownership of Product Specifications and Timeline
- Engaging Stakeholders inside and outside the business on Product Roadmap
- Deliver Insight on future needs and requirements to the wider business
- Liaise with technical manages to come up with viable solutions
- Previous experience in a relevant Product role for a SaaS b2b or b2c organisation
- Ability and Experience to deliver complex projects from inception to completion
- Ability to explain technical solutions to wider audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail orientated, metrics and analytics driven.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge or experience of Messaging Services
- Knowledge or experience of APIs and SOA
- Understanding of Version Control
- Programming experience