Do you like problem solving, getting things done. Are you keen on UX and have the ability to put your ideas into code.
Smartsheet UK is looking for UI/UX Developer to join the development team. Our business is built on finding top grade talent and getting out of their way while they build and improve our Converse service offering which enable users to build conversational business workflows. Our software team is small, highly efficient, and results oriented. We work in an agile apolitical environment that stays focused on building great software. We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
This position is based at our Edinburgh, Scotland site.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
- Involved in Design and Development of the Converse web portal
- Implement new features and improve the ones we have already built
- Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
- Engage with SRE teams to debug problems.
- Experience with Angular Framework
- Experience with Canvas drawing.
- Familiarity with Node.JS
- Solid understanding on Object Orientated design.
- Keen on optimization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent industry experience
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Linux system command line.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with web servers (nginx and apache)