Executive Administrator - Worldwide Field Operations
Smartsheet employees truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership fosters an environment of personal and professional growth, and encourages individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
Smartsheet is a high growth SaaS company with millions of users in over 195 countries. Our customers experience substantial and meaningful value from our innovative collaborative work management platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
Smartsheet is looking for an Executive Administrator to support our SVP of Worldwide Field Operations and our Vice President of Enterprise Sales. The successful candidate will work autonomously, be exceedingly well organized, and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving sales organization. This position requires the ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient while maintaining a high level of situational awareness and work throughput. Smartsheet is a fast-growing, award-winning Collaborative Work Management Software as a Service (SaaS) company. This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA and reports to the SVP of Worldwide Field Operations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage communications, email and calendaring on behalf of Sales Leadership.
- Provide the partnership, guidance and initiative to enable Sales Executives to focus time and energy on leading aggressive enterprise sales growth through people and strategy.
- Develop scalable operational processes that enables the efficient execution of sales strategies.
- Lead the coordination and tracking of priorities that support the Enterprise Sales strategy.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Plan,coordinate and facilitate internal and external events, including customer events and meetings, company-wide events, various team events, team reward programs, and training sessions., and meetings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key team members with the goal of keeping executives up to speed on relevant internal and customer activities.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries for our Sales Executives, guests, candidates, and team members.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships and communications with team members, cross-functionally, and with other administrators.
- Help on-board new employees and support their transition to the team
- Manage expense reports.
- Provide periodic support to other members of the team as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an Executive Administrator -- Enterprise Sales or similar role.
- High degree of proficiency with Google Mail and Calendar.
- Familiarity and advanced proficiency with Google Drive, Docs and Slides as well as Microsoft PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Demonstrated and effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with individuals inside and outside Smartsheet in a way consistent with our values and commitment to service.
- Ability to manage highly sensitive or confidential situations with professionalism.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrate good personal judgment.
- Comfortable and flexible with shifting priorities, competing requests, and frequent change.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle tasks when under pressure, and operate with a strong sense of urgency on time-sensitive issues.