Technical Recruiting Coordinator
Smartsheet employees truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership fosters an environment of personal and professional growth, and encourages individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
Smartsheet is a high growth SaaS company with millions of users in over 195 countries. Our customers experience substantial and meaningful value from our innovative collaborative work management platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
Smartsheet is looking for a Technical Recruiting Coordinator to support our growing team of in-house recruiters. This role will play a critical part in the creation, administration, and execution of interview loops while simultaneously elevating our standards of best in class candidate care and customer service while growing internal partnerships. You will work as part of a full team including a Director of Recruiting, recruiting managers, recruiters, and other coordinators, though often autonomously and with exceptional attention to detail. The successful candidate will be exceedingly well organized, and enjoy the challenges of supporting diverse people and programs. This is a key position and requires the ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient while maintaining a high level of integrity at all times. This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA and reports to the Technical Recruiting Manager.
- Schedule onsite and/or remote, hiring manager introductions, technical screens, full interview loops, as well as executive meetings
- Work with hiring managers, interviewers, and the office team to ensure a seamless interviewing experience for all involved
- Communicate clearly, warmly, and professionally with candidates regarding interview logistics
- Maintain exceptional candidate care during onsite interviews; demonstrate ownership of the onsite experience
- Support the manager of recruiting with reporting, records, recruiting events, and administrative tasks
- Ad hoc support of recruiters as needed
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume customer facing role
- Must have proficient, professional knowledge using G-suite products
- Outstanding customer service and the ability to communicate both verbally and written to an executive audience
- Proven organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and open floor plan
- Effective at managing shifting priorities and working under multiple deadlines
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred