Data Pipeline Test Lead
This position reports to the Manager of Business Data Platform and is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Own, identify, and prioritize the execution and results of test efforts
- Design, document and execute test plan for individual feature areas including functional performance and integration testing
- Identify the right areas to automate and contribute to automation efforts
- Work effectively with development and business counterparts
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience designing/building automation frameworks, test infrastructure and tools
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and testing methodologies
- Quick learner with a strong drive for testing and becoming domain expert
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services, Airflow, Jenkins, unit testing frameworks
- Demonstrated self-motivation, self-management and flexibility to prioritize work
- Enthusiasm to dig into technical features, issues and specifications
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Analytics and Data Science