Principal Product Manager
At Smartsheet our mission is to empower everyone to improve how they work. Our customers create amazing solutions in Smartsheet to improve work processes and get things done - everything from simple inventory tracking systems to specialized manufacturing pipelines, made up of sheets and dashboards, reports and automation, forms and data integrations. Over 100,000 customers, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution, enhance collaboration and visibility, and empower individuals.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us define the future of Collaborative Work Management. You will join the Grid team, the primary user experience and the core of every Smartsheet solution. Here you will help us evolve the grid to be a delightful experience for everyday work, and act as the substrate for important solutions at scale.
You will report to our VP of Product Management and may work remotely or in our Bellevue office.
- Build the product backlog for the Grid team, including a multi-year vision for modern collaborative work management for teams
- Identify, prioritize, define, and deliver product enhancements to provide a delightful, modern spreadsheet-like experience for work tracking
- Take on an important role in a collaborative and diverse environment, demonstrating every day your obsession with customer success and determination to build a great product
- Your success will be measured on improvements to important success metrics, revenue targets, user engagement and happiness, your ability to guide projects from concept through completion, and your skills working with customers, partners and colleagues
- Support other duties as assigned
- 8+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience
- 8+ years experience as a product owner on agile development teams
- Experience taking a product from conception to market
- Experience delivering consumer grade experiences for challenging business problems
- Experience analyzing business and usage data to understand usage patterns and priorities
- Experience working with Engineers to understand technical trade-offs
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!Apply Now