IT Systems Engineer
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Client Engineer to provide an excellent internal customer experience relating to advanced IT support. You'll work with other members of the Corp IT Infrastructure team to help build a Client management practice.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Director of IT Infrastructure located in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Architect, configure, design, deploy and plan Linux, Mac and Windows-based client systems for Smartsheet employees.
- Administration, maintenance and support of multiple on-prem and SaaS platforms to administer client devices.
- Support client devices as its user base and functionality grows.
- Provide escalated client and systems support for Service Desk, problem resolution and mentoring across the Corporate IT team.
- Create configuration management standards for all desktops/laptops, using Group Policy Objects, ConfigMgr, Jamf and other appropriate tools/methods.
- Participate in vulnerability management projects identifying at risk applications and strategies for remediation.
- Conduct in-depth technical investigations to determine cause.
- Rotate escalation support to our on-call staff of our corporate infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of work experience in a production Mac and Windows environment
- Experience with Jamf for MacOS and iOS management.
- Experience with Systems Center Configuration Manager/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
- Experience managing Linux workstations (Ubuntu, Centos, Manjaro).
- Experience with OKTA or other SSO products.
- Experience with SOX or other compliance (HIPAA or PCI).
- Experience with Powershell
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and frameworks.
- Can work an occasional evening, holiday, or weekend.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!Apply Now