Back to Careers
Identity Management Engineer
Here at Smartsheet, we pride ourselves on our collaborative environment that has been voted one of the best places to work in Seattle. Join the Smartsheet Engineering Team on its quest for a connected world, build integrations that make you proud, and have fun doing it. Here is a short video showing Smartsheet overview: Smartsheet Overview Video.
In order to support our larger customers, we are working to extend our Identity & Group Management capabilities and are looking for an experienced Identity Management Engineer. This solution requires skilled identity and organization modeling experience. An ideal candidate will have deep understanding of managing users and access at large organizations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, implement, rollout and support identity integrations from Smartsheet to identity providers such as Microsoft, Google, and others
- Build group management features that work across Smartsheet and work with integrations into other products such as Office 365 and/or Google for Work
- Work with internal teams to architect identity and role inclusion in new features
- Build relationships with various internal teams to architect and evangelize the identity management program and integrate additional technologies into the solution
- 8+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 2+ years Java web application development
- 4+ years experience with identify integrations, including one or more of Active Directory, Google Cloud IAM, LDAP, SAML, and other cloud/federated identity management systems.
- Common software development methodologies including testing practices, source control, and code branch maintenances
- Comfort working on a Linux command line
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis