Smartsheet is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to continue to support our growing sales and operations team. In this position, you will be working closely with departmental leaders and stakeholders to administer the system within business requirements.
Smartsheet is a high growth SaaS company with thousands of organizations and millions of users in over 175 countries experiencing substantial value from the use of the innovative Smartsheet platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
This impactful role reports to the Sales Systems Manager and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Manage user configuration, roles, profiles, and permission sets
- Create and modify complex workflows and processes within Salesforce
- Assist in managing Docusign, Callidus, and other integrated tools to improve user efficiency
- Create and maintain documentation for internal processes and system configuration
- Assist in the Frontline user support and system requests
- Work with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met in processes and system setup
- Managing and editing records and data
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator
- Salesforce Admin certification preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years of experience with other connected applications such as Docusign, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and soft organization skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change