IT Compliance Manager
Smartsheet is redefining how the world manages and tracks work, serving over 95,000 customers across more than 190 countries. Trust is one of our core values, and as an organization, we execute that core value by maintaining and innovating on systems, processes and programs that secure our customers’ data. We are currently looking for an IT Compliance Manager to join our growing security team. In this position you will lead the development and implementation of a compliance program at Smartsheet. We’re looking for motivated individuals who will iterate on improving both the existing and future of Smartsheet.
This position reports to the Vice President of Risk Management and Compliance located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Coordinate audit testing, documentation, self-assessment testing, and remediation activities
- Update and maintain internal and externally facing security documentation including security compliance findings, issues and risks
- Facilitate third party attestations, audits, and certification efforts for the organization
- Design and implement information security tools
- Deliver ongoing compliance and privacy training to the workforce to ensure compliance and privacy awareness
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of IT processes and IT infrastructure
- Evaluating risk and communicating that risk in a fact-based manner
- Fluency and extensive experience IT auditing and controls, preferable with the following: SOX, SSAE 16 - SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI compliance, NIST, DIACAP, FedRAMP, ISO 27001 & ISO 27002
- Strong bias toward action, while flexible and resourceful
- Cloud and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Understanding of information security and security governance, risk and compliance frameworks, methodologies and practices