Smartsheeters truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership enables an environment that promotes personal and professional growth, as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
Smartsheet is looking for a proven Sales Recruiter to join our Business Recruiting Team here in Bellevue, WA. This person will be responsible for managing and driving the full cycle recruitment process for a variety of roles across departments including but not limited to Enterprise, Commercial and Channel Sales. The Sales Recruiter will participate in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and play a vital role in our service-oriented culture. We are focused on an effective, personalized, and quality-driven approach pertaining to both candidates and our internal hiring managers. Our team has a reputation of providing exceptional candidate care and we are looking for someone to uphold those values.
- Own a full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on Enterprise Sales, Commercial and Channel Sales
- Work with recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Partner closely with internal and external customers to understand, anticipate and influence their hiring needs and goals
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive passive and active sourcing, and ongoing relationship management
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including on/off-site recruiting events, career fairs and internal Smartsheet events that are after work hours and on some weekends
- 4+ years of corporate and/ or agency full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships
- Greenhouse ATS experience preferred
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate and customer experience
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Advanced knowledge of Boolean logic
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis