Introducing Smartsheet Advance: A New Offering, Built for the Enterprise
Collaborative Work Management Leader Extends Platform Value and Launches End-to-End Solution for Marketing Professionals
BELLEVUE, Wash., June 3, 2021 -- Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR), the enterprise platform for dynamic work, today unveiled Smartsheet Advance, a new premium capabilities offering to extend the value of the platform and empower customers to more effectively manage work at scale. As the critical missing layer between collaboration tools and traditional systems of record, Smartsheet Advance provides a robust set of enterprise-grade dynamic work capabilities that customers require to drive their business forward with speed and flexibility while also meeting their standards for security and compliance.
“Smartsheet Advance is the culmination of over 15 years of insights and a deep understanding of the enterprise,” said Mark Mader, Chief Executive Officer at Smartsheet. “It provides a more effective way for our enterprise customers to deploy Smartsheet’s premium capabilities as their needs advance. Every customer is on a journey, and we are here as guides to help solve current needs, but also, more importantly, help future-proof them for a changing landscape.”
Smartsheet Advance reinvents and simplifies how Smartsheet premium capabilities are packaged to make it easier than ever to unlock the full potential of the platform. We’ve placed specific focus on bringing together what customers have told us they need with the features they use the most, enabling them to do more and get more with greater speed, flexibility and protection.
Smartsheet Advance customers will find added value from:
- Achieving process management at scale through Control Center,
- Managing secure requests with Dynamic View,
- Plugging Smartsheet into systems of record like Jira and Salesforce with Data Connections,
- Creating intelligent workflows to automate business processes across platforms with Bridge,
- Multi-level security including around-the-clock monitoring, physical security, data encryption, and user authentication, and
- Adding powerful governance and administration capabilities through Admin Center.
Smartsheet Advance is also designed to work seamlessly with Smartsheet’s resource management and digital asset management offerings that empower customers to deploy skill-based Resource Management through 10,000ft by Smartsheet and manage the full lifecycle of their digital assets with Brandfolder.
Customers can now select from three tiers of Smartsheet Advance—Silver, Gold, and Platinum—to start, scale, and expand more quickly by selecting the optimal offering for their needs:
- Advance Silver empowers businesses to manage their projects, programs, and processes at full functional scale, with access to a majority of our premium products applicable to a wide range of use cases.
- Advance Gold adds the power of intelligent workflows and connectors, enabling customers to connect Smartsheet to other systems of record for increased efficiency.
- Advance Platinum layers in advanced compliance, security, and governance controls for enterprises that need additional levels of control and protection while running their business on Smartsheet.
Another new Smartsheet Advance Solution will extend the power of Smartsheet for modern-day marketers who require custom, unique tools tailored for specific use cases:
- Available today, Smartsheet for Marketing takes the unifying and familiar power of Smartsheet and adds the resource management, digital asset management and other premium capabilities Smartsheet offers. It is the centralized launchpad for modern campaigns that allows marketing teams to drive personalized customer experiences at scale with agility and flexibility. If nothing else, this past year taught us that marketers, more than anything else, need flexibility. We worked closely with the world’s top marketing organizations like Condé Nast and Peloton and global agencies like Ogilivy and BBDO to study the pain points and friction in their organizations. As a result we have built the best tools that allow marketers to manage their work end-to-end. Smartsheet is now the only collaborative work management platform solution ready for enterprise-grade deployment in modern marketing organizations.
“Enterprises today require a platform built for their demands, combining scalable collaboration and workflow capabilities with the necessary security and governance to keep business moving forward,” said Wayne Kurtzman, Research Director of Social and Collaboration Technologies at IDC. “Smartsheet Advance brings together many of the features that business and IT leaders have been seeking to help them meet the needs of a modern, distributed workforce.”
Smartsheet Advance is enterprise-ready, IT endorsed and built to unlock the true power of business: its people. Read more about Smartsheet Advance and the value it can bring to your company here.
Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR) is the enterprise platform for dynamic work. By aligning people and technology so organizations can move faster and drive innovation, Smartsheet enables its millions of users to achieve more. Visit www.smartsheet.com to learn more.
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements that are based on our management’s beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to management. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements about Smartsheet’s expectations regarding possible or assumed business strategies, channel and partner strategies, potential growth and innovation opportunities, new products, and potential market opportunities.
Forward-looking statements generally relate to future events or our future financial or operating performance. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not historical facts and can be identified by terms such as “believe,” “continue,” “could,” “potential,” “remain,” “will,” “would” or similar expressions and the negatives of those terms. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to achieve future growth and sustain our growth rate, our ability to attract and retain talent, our ability to attract and retain customers (including government customers) and increase sales to our customers, our ability to develop and release new products and services and to scale our platform, our ability to increase adoption of our platform through our self-service model, our ability to maintain and grow our relationships with channel and strategic partners, the highly competitive and rapidly evolving market in which we participate, our ability to identify targets for, execute on, or realize the benefits of, potential acquisitions, and our international expansion strategies. Further information on risks that could cause actual results to differ materially from forecasted results is included in our filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2021 filed with the SEC on March 25, 2021. Any forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based on assumptions that we believe to be reasonable as of this date. Except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons if actual results differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.