Keeping your data secure is our most important job
Data Center Security & Redundancy
We work with top-tier hosting partners to ensure that you can deliver services to your organization confidently on a platform you can trust.
- Multi-site data redundancy
Hosting at Equinix and AWS facilities
- Facilities are AICPA SOC 1 examined and tested and ISO 27001 certified
- Monitoring: Biometric scanning protocols, continuous surveillance
- 24 x 7 production environment management
We build security into our product to ensure that your most valuable asset—your data—is protected. We also contract with third-party security professionals to conduct annual security assessments.
- Third-party assessments by external security firm
- Quarterly administrative access audits
Multi-layer data access permissions
- Partner security
- Policy & procedure review
For more information on our third-party assessments, please contact email@example.com.
Encryption serves as the last and strongest line of defense in a multilayered data security strategy. Smartsheet uses encryption to safeguard your data and help you maintain control over it. Here’s what you can rely on from Smartsheet:
- All data durably stored with NIST approved ciphers
- Proven transport layer security (TLS) technology from the most trusted providers
- AES 256 at-rest encryption
- Amazon’s S3 service to store and serve uploaded files
We have implemented policies and procedures designed to ensure that your data is secure and backed up to multiple physical locations. Our team is continually evaluating new security threats and implementing updated countermeasures designed to prevent unauthorized access to or unplanned downtime of the Subscription Service. Access to all Smartsheet production systems and data is limited to authorized members of the Smartsheet Technical Operations team.