Smartsheet Discovery Workshop
Discovery Workshops by Smartsheet Professional Services are engineered to help you develop the right business strategy to unlock dynamic work across your organization.
Workshop in practice
- Conduct preparation for discovery and planning onsite.
- Develop an agenda for discovery and planning onsite.
- Conduct in-person kickoff meeting onsite.
- Collect and review key documentation (organization charts, process flows, and other relevant documentation) in order to facilitate a gaps analysis.
- Conduct key stakeholder interviews.
- Identify user roles and workflow.
- Identify the input/data required to accomplish workflow.
- Identify the output/status/reporting requirements.
- Identify objectives and pain points.
- Document learnings from discovery.
- Develop a recommended future state process diagram and solution architecture based on observations.
- Develop a proposed project structure and delivery schedule.
- Draft SOW outlining recommended future-state solution architecture and project structure.
- Prepare presentation on recommended solution architecture for customer leadership.
- Present recommended solution architecture and SOW to customer leadership.
- Observations and recommendations presentation, outlining the activities and observations achieved during the workshop.
- Future-state solution architecture recommendation.
- Current-state and future state process maps and gap analysis.
- Phase 2 Statement of Work.