Smartsheet allows you to collaboratively collect and track lists, names, addresses, and other information. Smartsheet Merge gives you the power to quickly merge that data into a custom Google Doc template to create multiple Google documents or PDFs.
- Flexible - Create any custom format you would like with Google Docs.
- Everything in one place - Smartsheet Merge uses existing data so everything is in one place.
- Simple - Create one or 100 docs faster than in a traditional mail merge.
- Configurable - Create Google Docs or PDFs, share them in Google Drive, attach them to row(s) in Smartsheet, and send them via email.
How to get it:
- Open an existing Google document or create a new one.
- Install Smartsheet Merge Add-on from the Add-ons toolbar.
- Connect to Smartsheet and point to your sheet with data.
- Insert merge fields, such as customer name, address or phone number, into the document.
- Configure settings and run the merge to create one or more files from your Google Docs template.