Smartsheet Merge for Google Docs
Create custom Google Docs from Smartsheet data
Smartsheet allows you to collaboratively collect and track lists, names, addresses, and other information. Smartsheet Merge gives you the power to quickly merge that data into a custom Google Doc template to create multiple Google documents or PDFs.
- Flexible - Create any custom format you would like with Google Docs.
- Everything in one place - Smartsheet Merge uses existing data so everything is in one place.
- Simple - Create one or 100 docs faster than in a traditional mail merge.
- Configurable - Create Google Docs or PDFs, share them in Google Drive, attach them to row(s) in Smartsheet, and send them via email.
How to get it:
- Open an existing Google document or create a new one.
- Install Smartsheet Merge Add-on from the Add-ons toolbar.
- Connect to Smartsheet and point to your sheet with data.
- Insert merge fields, such as customer name, address or phone number, into the document.
- Configure settings and run the merge to create one or more files from your Google Docs template.