Now you can create Google Forms to accept event registrations, help requests, or survey responses and send them directly to Smartsheet. You can collaborate more effectively by attaching files to any row, viewing key dates in a Calendar View or Gantt View, and setting reminders and report progress across multiple sheets.
- Flexible - The Google Add-on detects user updates to your Google Form and automatically adjusts the structure of your destination sheet.
- Instant - Immediately take action and collaborate on the information you collect.
- Automatic - Responses are automatically updated in Smartsheet when a user edits their response in the Google Form.
- Easy - It's simple to connect any existing or new form.
How to get it:
- Open any existing Google Form, or create a new one.
- Install Smartsheet Form Add-on from the Add-ons toolbar.
- Connect to Smartsheet and point to your sheet with data.
- Connect to Smartsheet and press Start to create a new destination sheet and begin sending forms responses to Smartsheet.