2023 CSR report
Corporate social responsibility at Smartsheet
At Smartsheet, our people, resources, and technology are committed to supporting causes that align with our vision and mission of empowering human achievement and enabling anyone to drive meaningful change.
Our pursuit of progress
With the Corporate Social Responsibility report (CSR), we’re putting a stake in the ground of who we are, what we stand for, where we want to go, and how we’re going to get there.
Smartsheet business footprint and financial snapshot
Physical office locations: 5
- Bellevue, USA
- Boston, USA
- Sydney, AU
- London, UK
- San Jose, CR
Operating locations: 6
- United Kingdom
- Costa Rica
Total global employees: 3,191
- 2,676 United States
- 280 Europe
- 130 in Asia Pacific
- 105 in Americas other than the United States
- Total revenue: $766.9 million, an increase of 39% year over year
- Subscription revenue was $713.7 million, an increase of 41% year over year.
- Professional services revenue was $53.2 million, an increase of 22% year over year.
Operating losses decreased
- GAAP operating loss was $(221.6) million, or (29)% of total revenue, compared to $(170.0) million, or (31)% of total revenue, in fiscal 2022.
- Non-GAAP operating loss was $(36.0) million, or (5)% of total revenue, compared to $(34.2) million, or (6)% of total revenue, in fiscal 2022.
- Net operating cash flow was $23.6 million, compared to $(3.5) million in fiscal 2022.
- Free cash flow was $9.8 million, compared to $(20.8) million in fiscal 2022.
Total global employees.
Of employees recommend working at Smartsheet.
An increase of 39% year over year of total revenue.
Of targeted discounts to nonprofits.