Visualize your Smartsheet data and create beautiful and insightful dashboards using the Smartsheet desktop connector for Power BI. Combine data in Smartsheet with data from other business apps (like Salesforce, SAP, etc) to drive better decision making and achieve better business results. Additionally, use the Smartsheet content pack for Power BI to get started quickly and easily with a dashboard of your Smartsheet environment.
- Maintains the logical hierarchy of Smartsheet workspaces, folders and sheets so you can find the right data source easily. Data is always up to date, without lowering performance.
- Choose any combination of sheets and reports in Smartsheet, with data from other Power BI sources (such as CRM, ERP, etc), to get insights across tools and organizations.
- Business users with any technical skill level can now create charts and dashboards with Power BI's easy-to-use interface. Managers keep their teams on the same page by sharing dashboards created in Power BI so everyone can monitor the same key metrics.
- Power BI includes mobile apps for Windows, iOS, and Android, so you can monitor your Smartsheet dashboards while on the go.
How to get it:
- Download the desktop connector from the Power BI website.
- Enter your Smartsheet credentials.
- Choose Smartsheet from the list of data sources.
- Enter Smartsheet credentials to see your workspaces, sheets and reports.
- To get the Smartsheet Content Pack for Power BI, go to www.powerbi.com, sign in with your credentials, and choose Smartsheet from the list of content packs available.
Third-party applications and services are subject to any end user license agreements that accompany them.
Contact a Smartsheet representative to learn more about using Smartsheet and Power BI.