Card View Gallery
Empower teams across your organization with a highly-visual way to work, communicate, and collaborate in Smartsheet. Card View brings agility to multiple scenarios, to increase speed and performance.
Card View is available to Smartsheet users at no extra cost.Try Card View
Increase visibility into the IT ticketing process to ensure nothing is forgotten.
- Track tickets to completion by moving tasks through lanes
- Use symbols and color coding as a visual representation of task importance
- Streamline the IT ticketing process with a simple intake web form
- Increased speed to resolve user issues results in higher user satisfaction
Close deals faster with a view into where opportunities get stuck in the process.
- Track deals through the sales pipeline by moving opportunities through lanes
- Include color coding to provide an organized view of the details
- Leverage formulas to automatically calculate key details
- Gain visibility and one-click access to every opportunity in the pipeline
Task and Issue Tracker
Improve visibility and speed to completion for any task or issue tracking process.
- Track requests to completion by moving tasks through lanes
- Gain a view into task status using symbols and color coding
- Streamline the task request process with a simple intake web form
- Make edits to task details right from individual cards
Provide a visual way for Agile teams to manage their projects.
- Track tasks through sprints by moving tasks through lanes
- Use symbols to provide a quick visual of task status
- Import cards from Trello to create one location to track project details
- Save hours when preparing project status information for management teams
Create a more visual way for teams to track and manage their projects.
- Track tasks through project stages by moving them through lanes
- Use symbols and images to provide visibility into task details
- Provide key stakeholders a highly-visual way to see overall project status
Stay informed on the progress of key initiatives across teams, projects, and processes.
- Track key department initiatives by moving them through lanes
- Align teams on key initiatives using symbols to identify importance
- Save hours preparing deliverables and other documentation for initiative tracking