August 27, 2020
We have increased the accessibility of Smartsheet forms, which are now WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guide) 2.0 AA compliant.
Recent enhancements include:
- Greater color contrast between the form’s background, buttons, and text
- Logical keyboard focus and functionality for form elements
- Font size and zoom adjustment
- Additional support for screen readers (such as ChromeVox, Narrator, and JAWS), including:
- Dropdown menu selection readout
- Labels for all form elements
- ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) properties for all form elements
- Image alternative text
NOTE: For the most accessible experience, we recommend using Smartsheet forms in the mobile app or Chrome web browser.