Simple Client Call Log Template
Ensure that your team accurately records all client-specific details with this simple client call log template. The template includes space to enter the date, start and end times of the client call, client name, contact number, any action items, and additional comments. Download this template for individual client call log tracking, or save it as a standard template for all client calls.
Download Simple Client Call Log Template
Sales Call Log Template
Sales teams should have a comprehensive record of their phone calls with existing and potential clients, so anyone can view the history of correspondence and prospective sales. This sales call log template is ideal for companies that want a document with space for additional details related to sales goals. This centralized, sales-specific template also includes space to list client phone number, date, contacts, notes, and more for each client call.
For more on sales-related tips, see “How to Design a Winning Sales Process with Templates, Expert Tips, and More.”
Download Sales Call Log Template
Daily Client Call Log Template
Use this template as a detailed, all-in-one tracking system for daily calls with existing or potential clients. Enter the date, time, caller name, contact number, and calling-for information. The template also includes a checkbox that you can use to indicate if you need to return a call. Use the streamlined layout of this daily client call log template to keep day-to-day tabs on client interactions.
Download Daily Client Call Log Template
Business Call Log Template
Track the impact of calls on your business with this easily fillable business call log template. Use the columns to add details regarding client name, company, phone number, date, time of call, and whether follow-up is necessary. Provide team members with call details via a purpose-of-call section, and keep everyone in the loop with this easily referenceable business-specific call log template.
Download Business Call Log Template
Patient Call Log Template
Members of the medical community are especially responsible for capturing correct patient contact information. Without accurate details, people may miss appointments, make inaccurate diagnoses, or overlook details critical to the health of the patient or others. Use this patient call log template to log patient information gathered over the phone, and personalize each sheet with a clinician’s name, as well as any patient-specific details, such as symptoms, assigned physician, and initial assessment.
Download Patient Call Log Template
Client Phone Log Template
Keep tabs on client communications with this easy-to-use phone log template. The template includes columns to note date, contact number, and important notes, so you can easily track client call-specific details. Use the log to assess any action you need to take to maintain a strong relationship with each client. This client phone log template is helpful for determining how client phone calls might affect existing relationships and if you need to take any action.
Download Client Phone Log Template
Printable Client Call Log Template
Track client-specific telephone calls with this unique, printable client call log template. This easy-to-fill template provides a space for name, company, phone number, time of call, purpose, follow-up actions, and notes. Use this all-in-one, printable client call log template to keep client relationship management (CRM) running smoothly.
For more on CRM, see “Customer Relationship Management Strategy, Planning, and Implementation.”
Download Printable Client Call Log Template
Sample Call Log Template
Keep proactive records of potential leads, customers, and business partners for each call with this streamlined sample call log template. Fill in the fields for date, time, phone number, person reached, and call duration to keep a record of your contact. Reference the log to determine the status of a potential sale or service, or if any further action is necessary. The form comes partially pre-filled as an example of how to use the template, but you can customize the fields to fit your needs.
Download Sample Call Log Template
Customer Service Call Log Template
Use this comprehensive customer service call log template — designed specifically for customer service reps (CSRs) — to track each customer call. This template has columns to flag important items, specify details of each contact instance, and set reminders for customer care follow-up calls. View each call in a simple, customer-by-customer, color-coded layout, so that you can glean the details related to each individual customer call. .
Client Call Log Form Template
Designed with simple, accurate client record-keeping in mind, this log form is useful for capturing pertinent details relating to a client call. The template includes space for client name, company, phone number, time of call, purpose, and notes. Use the follow-up details column to specify next steps.
Download Client Call Log Form Template
Client/Prospect Contact Log Template
Use this basic client/prospect contact log template to summarize calls with existing and prospective clients. In addition to space for basic contact information and sales representative, you’ll find sales-specific columns, such as comments, next call, and sale. Anyone on your team will be able to quickly assess the call details, and determine any further actions.
Download Client/Prospect Contact Log Template
The Benefits of Client Call Log Templates
Regardless of the level of granularity you choose for your client log template, you can use any of these templates to accurately and proactively track the time, activity, and any sales or billing details related to your client communications. Using a client call log template also allows you to do the following:
- Track the activity surrounding your accounts.
- Keep apprised of all clients’ sales-related details.
- Enhance client relationships and quality of service.
- Anticipate important follow-up actions.
- Note the varying levels of your clients’ satisfaction with your services.
- Identify clients who fail to pay on time, as well as any necessary billing actions.
- Contact potential clients to determine sales potential.
- Engage existing clients about additional services.
Tips for Improving Client Call Logging
Client log templates provide insight into your company’s various contact with existing and potential clients. Whether you are part of a sales organization, work in customer relationship management (CRM) or customer services, or are a member of the medical community, keep the following tips in mind:
- Pick the client log template that’s right for you. Whether you are an established organization or a startup or smaller company, select a template that suits your industry and client call-tracking purposes (i.e., sales, customer service, patient tracking, etc.), and that provides the appropriate level of detail.
- Use a template to collect all client-contact details. Standardize your client call-tracking practices with a client log template to capture all pertinent details of every client interaction, so that everyone in your organization knows where to look for the information they need at a moment’s notice.
- Verify all client-call details are entered accurately. Client, customer, and patient information can change rapidly. To maintain an accurate client call log, ensure that you enter all client information precisely. This level of detail ensures that team members can use the log to make informed decisions or take appropriate action.
- Ensure that call-log information is accessible. When choosing a template format, pick something that everyone on your team will be able to access and use. You can save documents to a central repository and collect Google Docs and Google Sheets client log templates in a Google Drive account for easy sharing.
Streamline Call Log Data Collection with Smartsheet Forms
Empower your people to go above and beyond with a flexible platform designed to match the needs of your team — and adapt as those needs change.
The Smartsheet platform makes it easy to plan, capture, manage, and report on work from anywhere, helping your team be more effective and get more done. Report on key metrics and get real-time visibility into work as it happens with roll-up reports, dashboards, and automated workflows built to keep your team connected and informed.
When teams have clarity into the work getting done, there’s no telling how much more they can accomplish in the same amount of time. Try Smartsheet for free, today.