Smartsheet works with Google Drive to make your files easily accessible - when and where you need them
Organized Document Management
Attach files stored in Drive to Smartsheet to specific rows in your project plan.
Keep your Drive files organized in the context of your work and project plans. Attach Google Docs, Sheets, Images, or Slides to individual task rows or entire sheets in Smartsheet. Updates instantly sync – no more hunting for the latest version or draft. Online collaboration has never been easier.
- Organized document management - Attach files stored in Drive to Smartsheet to specific rows in your project plan.
- Effortlessly find your files - Search and Preview make it easy to quickly find the right file in your Drive account, without leaving Smartsheet.
- Make spreadsheets actionable - Import Google Sheets to Smartsheet and turn your spreadsheet into an actionable plan.
How to get it:
To attach files stored in Drive to Smartsheet:
- Review our Help Center article explaining how to attach your Drive files to items in Smartsheet
To create new sheets from Drive and open Google Spreadsheets in Smartsheet:
- Review our Help Center article explaining how to create new sheets in Smartsheet from Drive