Uncover real-time insights from work and project data.
Discover new ways to present your data.
Gain live access to Smartsheet data so you can analyze it in Excel. Deliver powerful analysis, visibility, and insight by integrating Smartsheet data into Excel. Create striking data visualizations to highlight key factors.
- Powerful analysis - Uncover real-time insights from work and project data.
- Consolidate your data - Pull data from multiple sheets into a single Excel file or blend data from multiple sources.
- Customizable reports - Discover new ways to present your data. Format and rearrange it into unique charts and graphs.
How to get it:
- Install and configure the Smartsheet Live Data Connector by following the detailed instructions here.
- Link your Smartsheet data with Excel by using the Live Data Connector.
Only Business and Enterprise customers will have access to the Smartsheet Live Data Connector, which will be automatically included in their subscription.
Contact a Smartsheet representative to learn more about using Smartsheet with Microsoft Excel.