Office Timeline for Smartsheet
By Office Timeline
Instantly turn Smartsheet project sheets and reports into impressive Microsoft PowerPoint slides for your important executive meetings. Available for the Office Timeline PowerPoint add-in and Office Timeline Online.
Turn Smartsheet projects into PowerPoint slides.The Office Timeline PowerPoint add-in is a quick way to transform Smartsheet projects into simple, easy-to understand PowerPoint timelines, Gantt charts and roadmaps.
Turn complex projects into simple PowerPoint slides that executives and stakeholders will actually understand.
Impress clients with elegant, uncomplicated timeline and roadmap visuals that will be hard to ignore.
Quickly make and update detailed PowerPoint slides for important team meetings and PMO reviews.
Read the user guide for a tutorial and best practices on the Smartsheet connector in Office Timeline.
How to get it:
Get the Smartsheet connector in PowerPoint:
- Download the free edition of the Office Timeline Pro add-in from: www.officetimeline.com/pro
- Launch PowerPoint and navigate to the Office Timeline tab on your PowerPoint ribbon.
- Click on New dropdown and select import from Smartsheet. Log in with your Smartsheet credentials to launch the trial and create your first timeline.
- Requirements: Microsoft Windows 7 or later, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2007 or later. Office Timeline Pro purchase required after 15 day trial period expires.
Get the Smartsheet connector in Office Timeline Online:
- Create a free Office Timeline Online account at www.officetimeline.com/online
- Click on Import and choose Import from Smartsheet to create your first PowerPoint timeline or Gantt chart slide.
- Requirements: Browsers: Safari 10 or higher, Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version), Internet Explorer 11, and Edge (latest version). Office Timeline Online purchase required if importing more the 10 rows of data