Smartsheet for Outlook
Unclog your email and keep track of every detail with ease when you pair Smartsheet and Outlook. Smartsheet for Outlook allows you to create or edit Smartsheet tasks and collaborate on them in real time, all without leaving your Outlook inbox.
- Convert any e-mail into a shared task that instantly appears as a row in your Smartsheet project or sheet for all collaborators to see.
- Assign or schedule a task right from within Outlook, or add comments and other relevant details contained in your email.
- Add the entire email as a comment associated with your Smartsheet task.
- Add some or all email attachments to your Smartsheet task.
How to get it:
- Install the app from the Office Store.
- Open an email within Outlook.
- Click the Smartsheet tab in your Apps bar.
Smartsheet for Outlook is supported for Outlook Web App and Outlook 2013 (or later) on Office 365. Exchange on-prem is not supported at this time.
Contact a Smartsheet representative to learn more about using Smartsheet with Outlook.